SCNet offer the following Hosted Payment solutions:
- iPayBy Hosted Payment Page
- When your customer makes a payment they will be redirected from your website to the secure iPayBy Hosted Payment Page hosted on our system.
- The customer then enters their payment details (including their card information) on the payment page.
- As the payment page is on our system, no sensitive payment data is received by your website.
- The payment is processed by the iPayBy system and the customer is redirected back to your website, completing the payment process.
- This solution is used to view the iPayBy Hosted Payment Page through a seamless "window" (iFrame or inline frame) on your website.
- The iPayBy Hosted DirectPost iFrame is inserted within your website and looks as if it is part of your website.
- This allows you to maintain your branding while the payment data collection and processing is done by SCNet.
- The iFrame is hosted by us, so when a customer fills in their payment details (including their card information) they "appear" to still be on your website but the iPayBy system is actually receiving and processing the payment data. Note: Your website will need to have an SSL certificate to use this hosted payment solution.